TUESDAY TIP: POST WORK-OUT ENERGY BALLS
SUPER EASY, NO COOKING REQUIRED – ONLY TAKES 10 MINUTES TO MAKE!
Yield: 10 – 11 balls
- 1 1/2 cup cashews (or other nuts)
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tbsp protein powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional but highly recommended)
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor (nuts first) and blend until you get a smooth mixture.
- Roll into little balls and store in the fridge
Macronutrient values per ball: (can vary greatly with different brands of ingredients or types of nuts being used)
- Calories 177
- Carbs 17.7g
- Protein 3.5g
- Fat 7g